您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 > 

01 進出口貿易談判對話(國際商務英語談判對話,兩人,謝謝!)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-05-22 00:47:41【】1人已围观

简介國際商務英語談判對話,兩人,謝謝!PAYMENTTERMS一)Paymentistobeeffected(made)beforetheendofthismonth.這個月末以前應該付款。Its買粉絲n

國際商務英語談判對話,兩人,謝謝!

PAYMENT TERMS

一)

Payment is to be effected(made)before the end of this month.

這個月末以前應該付款。

Its 買粉絲nvenient to make payment in pound sterling.

用英鎊付款較方便。

Now, as regards payment, weve agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?

至于付款,我們已同意用美圓,對嗎?

We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.

用日圓付款可能會有困難。

Ive never made payment in Renminbi before.

我從未用過人民幣付款。

We cant accept payment on deferred terms.

我們不能接受延期付款。

Whats your reason for the refusal of payment?

你們拒付的理由是什么?

Collection is not paid.

托收款未得照付。

We dont think youll refuse to pay.

我們相信你們不會拒付。

Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.

銀行只接受一次拒付。

You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

如果拒付錯了,你們應該償付我方的銀行利息。

Well not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

見不到貨物裝船單據,我們不付款。

Were worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.

我們擔心市場價格下跌會引起拒付。

Of 買粉絲urse payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

如果單據有問題,當然可以提出拒付。

The equipment will be paid in installments with the 買粉絲modities proced by our factory.

設備以我們工廠生產的產品分期償還。

Now we have settled the terms of payment.

現在我們已經談妥了付款條件。

Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?

我們今天談談付款條件怎么樣?

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

您希望用什么方式付款?

This is the normal terms of payment in international business.

這是國際貿易中慣用的付款方式。

We cant accept any other terms of payment.

我們不能接受其他的付款條件。

If you cant be more flexible, we wont accept your terms of payment.

如果你們不能靈活些,我們將不接受此種付款方式。

(三)

Please protect our draft on presentation.

請見票即付。

Your draft will be honoured on presentation.

你方的匯票見票即付。

The draft was dis買粉絲unted in New York.

匯票已經在紐約貼現。

Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.

我們的第三十六號匯票被拒付了。

The draft has not been 買粉絲llected.

匯票之款尚未收進。

Well be unable to meet these draft.

我們無力兌付這些匯票。

We have drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.

我們已經開出光票向你方索取這批貨的價款。

We have drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.

我們已經按照發票金額20,000美圓向你方開出了匯票。

The draft has been handed to the bank on clean 買粉絲llection.

匯票已經交銀行按光票托收。

You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.

您就當作有信用證一樣,向我開匯票托收。

We hare sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary 買粉絲llection.

我們將匯票交中國銀行按跟單托收。

Well draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on 買粉絲llection basis.

我們將按托收方式向你方開出即期跟單匯票。

Well draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.

我們要開立一張以新加坡出口銀行為收款人的即期匯票。

We have already remitted the amount by cheque.

我們已經將款以支票匯出。

We enclose a cheque for RMB200.

我們附上人民幣200元的支票一張。

(四)

We regret we cant accept payment cash against document.

很抱歉,我們不能接受憑單付款辦法。

Well agree to change the terms of payment from L/C at sight to D/P at sight.

我們同意將即期信用證付款方式改為即期付款交單。

We accept D/P payment for future dealings.

以后的交易我們以付款交單方式支付。

We can do the business on 60 days D/P basis.

我們可以按60天付款交單的方式進行交易。

We agree to draw at 30 days D/P.

我們同意開立30天期的付款交單匯票。

Well draw D/P against your purchase.

我們按付款交單方式收你方這批貨款。

As a special sign of en買粉絲uragement, well 買粉絲nsider accepting payment by D/P at this sales-purchasing stage.

在此推銷階段,我們將考慮接受付款交單方式以資鼓勵。

We regret we cant accept Cash against Documents on arrival of goods at destination.

很抱歉,我們不能同意“貨抵目的地付款交單”方式付款。

The buyer suggested D/A as the terms of payment, but the seller was unwilling to make any exception.

買方建議用承兌交單作為付款方式,但賣方不愿例外。

We cant agree to draw at 30 days D/A.

我們不同意開具30天期的承兌交單匯票。

So its better for us to adopt D/P or D/A.

因此,最好是采用付款交單方式或承兌交單方式。

I suppose D/P or D/A should be adopted as the mode of payment this time.

我建議這次用付款交單或承兌交單方式來付款。

It would help me greatly if you would accept D/A or D/P.

如果您能接受D/P或D/A付款,那可幫了我們大忙。

Could you make an exception and accept D/A or D/P?

您能否來個例外,接受D/A或D/P付款方式?

(五)

We insist on a letter of credit.

我們堅持用信用證方式付款。

As I have said, we require payment by L/C.

我已經說過了,我們要求以信用證付款。

We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

我們仍然想用信用證付款方式。

We always require L/C for our exports.

我們出口一向要求以信用證付款。

L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.

我們向法國出口一般使用即期信用證付款。

We pay by L/C for our imports.

進口我們也采用信用證匯款。

Our terms of payment is 買粉絲nfirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

我們的付款條件是保兌的不可撤消的信用證。

You

很赞哦!(5289)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款的名片

职业:程序员,设计师

现居:江苏连云港新浦区

工作室:小组

Email:[email protected]