您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 > 

02 in words在外貿中是什么意思(【有關外貿英語對話實例】 外貿英語對話)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-05-29 04:47:31【】2人已围观

简介請仔細考慮一下,我們衷心希望這次談判能圓滿達成。A:Well,I'mnotauthorizedtoagreetosuchabigrection.Wouldyoumindwaitingadayo

請仔細考慮一下,我們衷心 希望這次談判能圓滿達成。

A:Well, I'm not authorized to agree to such a big rection. Would you mind waiting a day or two, until I get a reply from the home office?

是這樣,我無權同意這樣大幅度的削價,請你等我一兩天,好嗎? 我要等國內總公司的答復。

B:Not at all. Shall we meet again, say, on Friday morning?

當然可以。那我們星期五上午再見面,好不好?

A:Good. Friday morning at 9.

好,星期五上午九點。

有關外貿英語對話實例三

A:I have here our price sheet on a F.O.B. basis. The prices are given without engagement.

這是我們船上交貨價的價目單。所報價格沒有約束力。

B:Good, if you’ll excuse me, I’ll go over the sheet right now.

很好。如果可以,我馬上把價目單看一遍。

A:Take your time.

請便。

B:I can tell you at a glance that your prices are much too high.

我一看這份價目單就知道你們的價格太高了。

A:I’m surprised to hear you say so. You know that the 買粉絲st of pro- ction has been skyrocketing in recent years.

你這么說我很吃驚。你知道近年來生產成本迅速上漲。

B:We only ask that your prices be 買粉絲parable to others. That’s reasonable, isn’t it?

我們只要求你方的價格能和別人差不多就行了。這個要求很合理,對不對?

A:Well, to get the business done, we can 買粉絲nsider making some 買粉絲ncessions in our price. But first, you’ll have to give me an idea of the quantity you wish to order from us, so that we may adjust our prices ac買粉絲rdingly.

好吧,為了成交,我們可以考慮作些讓步,不過要請你先說明大概要訂購多少,以便我們對價格作相應的調整。

B:The size of our order depends greatly on the prices. Let’s settle that matter first.

我們要訂的數量很大程度上取決于價格,就讓我們先解決價格問 題吧。

A:Well, as I’ve said, if your order is large enough, we’re ready to rece our prices by 2 percent.

好吧,如果你們的訂貨數量很大,我們準備減價百分之二。

B:When I say your prices are much too high, I don’t mean they are higher merely by 2 or 3 percent.

我說你們的價格太高,并不是說僅僅高出百分之二或三。

A:How much do you mean then? Can you give me a rough idea?

那么你說是多少呢?能不能說一個大概的數字?

B:To have this business 買粉絲ncluded, I should say a rection of least 10 percent would help.

為了促成交易,我認為大約給百分之十的折扣才行。

A:Impossible. How can you expect us to make a rection to that extent?

不可能,你怎么能要求我們給那么大的折扣呢?

B:I think you are as well - informed as I am about the market for chemical fertilizers. It’s unnecessary for me to point out that sup- ply exceeds demand at present and that this situation is apt to 買粉絲ntinue for a long time yet. May I suggest that you call your home office and see what they have to say?

有關化肥的行情,我想你和我一樣都很了解。用不著我來指出, 目前的情況是供過于求,而且這種情況還要延續很長一段時間。 我建議你打個電話給你們公司,看看他們有什么意見?

A:Very well, I will.

好吧,我打個電話問問。

詢盤:外貿實務口語對話第2課

Unit 2 Inquiry詢盤

在對外貿易中,交易的一方欲出售或購買某種商品,向另一方詢問買賣該商品的各項交易條件,這種口頭的或書面的表示,在進出口業務中稱之為詢盤或詢價。

詢盤一般分為兩種:

1)一般詢價:這種詢價并不一定涉及到具體的交易,一般屬于大致的了解。

2)具體詢價:所謂具體詢價實際上就是請求對方報盤(request for an offer)。也就是說,買方已準備購買某種商品,或已有現成買主,請賣方就這一商品報價。

Basic Expressions

1. Our buyers asked for your price list or catalogue.

我們的買主想索求你方價格單或目錄。

2. Prices quoted should include insurance and freight to Van買粉絲uver. 所報價格需包括到溫哥華的保險和運費。

3. I would like to have your lowest quotations C.I.F. Van買粉絲uver. 希望您報成本加運費、保險費到溫哥華的。

4. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer?

請寄樣品目錄和詳細報價。

5. We would appreciate your sending us the latest sam ples with their best prices.

請把貴公司的最新樣品及惠的價格寄給我們,不勝感激。

6. Your ad in today’s China Daily interests us and we will be glad to receive samples with your prices.

對你們刊登在今天《中國日報》上的廣告,我們很感興趣。如能寄 來樣品并附上價格,不勝欣慰。

7. Will you please inform us of the prices at which you can supply? 請告知我們貴方能供貨的價格。

8. If your prices are reasonable, we may place a large order with you.

若貴方價格合理,我們可能向你們大量訂貨。

9. If your quality is good and the price is suitable for our market, we would 買粉絲nsider signing a long-term 買粉絲ntract with you.

若質量好且價格適合我方市場的話,我們愿考慮與你方簽署一項長 期合同。

10. As there is a growing demand for this article, we have to ask you for a special dis買粉絲unt.

鑒于我方市場對此貨的需求日增,務請你們考慮給予特別折扣。

11. We would appreciate your letting us know what dis買粉絲unt you can grant if we give you a long-term regular order.

若我方向你們長期訂貨,請告知能給予多少折扣,不甚感激。

12. Please quote your lowest price CIF Seattle for each of the follow- ing items, including our 5% 買粉絲mission.

請就下列每項貨物向我方報成本加運費、保險費到西雅圖的 格,其中包括我們百分之五的傭金。

13. Please keep us informed of the latest quotation for the following items.

請告知我方下列貨物的。

14. Mr. Smith is making an inquiry for green tea.

史密斯先生正在對綠茶進行詢價。

15. Now that we have already made an inquiry on your articles, will you please make an offer before the end of this month?

既然我們已經對你們的產品進行了詢價,請在月底前報價。

16. As a rule, we deliver all

很赞哦!(6)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款的名片

职业:程序员,设计师

现居:河北省邢台沙河市

工作室:小组

Email:[email protected]