您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 >
02 insure怎么讀音發音(insure和ensure的讀音有差別嗎?)
Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-05-27 14:33:00【】1人已围观
简介it'squiteahardwordtodefine.在我看來,很難定義它。It'seasierifyouseeitusedinasentence.在句子里會更好理解。Forexamp
在我看來,很難定義它。
It's easier if you see it used in a sentence.
在句子里會更好理解。
For example, I love Seville, especially in the spring.
例如,我喜歡塞維利亞,尤其是在春天。
So I love Seville in general, but I love it even more in the spring.
所以我總體上喜歡塞維利亞,但是我更喜歡春天的塞維利亞。
Or, baby animals are cute, especially puppies.
或者,動物幼崽很可愛,尤其是小狗。
So I think all baby animals are cute, but I really think that puppies are so cute, maybe that little bit more cute, that little bit cuter.
所以我認為所有的動物幼崽都很可愛,但我真的認為小狗非常可愛,也許更可愛一點點。
Now, specially means for a particular purpose or a particular person.
特地指的是為了某個特定目的或特定的人。
An example, I made this cake specially for you.
例如,我特定為你做了這個蛋糕。
Now, here's the 買粉絲plicated bit.
下面是復雜的地方。
In British English, we tend to use the two interchangeably.
在英式英語中,我們問問會把這兩個詞互換。
It can be really hard to hear the difference when people speak.
人們說話時真的很難聽到區別。
Specially tends to be less formal.
特定往往不太正式。
And I think that part of the reason for this is because it sounds like you are lazily dropping a syllable.
我認為部分原因是因為它聽起來好像你吞掉了一個音節。
I made this cake specially for you.
我特定為你做了這個蛋糕。
It almost sounds like someone's trying to say, especially for you, but they're dropping a syllable.
這聽起來就像有個人想說尤其是為你,但是吞掉了一個音節。
And actually, I would be inclined to say, I made this especially for you.
事實上我是想說我特別為你做了這件事。
And that is something that you will hear a lot in British English.
你會經常在英式英語中聽到這個。
I made this cake especially for you.
我特地為你做了這個蛋糕。
So in general, in American English, they differentiate between these words more.
所以一般來說,在美式英語中這兩個詞的差別更大。
And in British English, we just use especially in formal situations and specially in less formal situations.
而在英式英語中,我們會在正式場合使用especially,而在不太正式的情況下使用specially。
But really, it does depend on the person and what they have grown up hearing.
但說真的,這取決于這個人以及他們從小聽到的說法。
Number two, we have loose and lose.
第二個,我們有loose 和 lose。
So there's a big pronunciation difference here.
這里的發音差異很大。
Well, I say big.
是的,我說很大。
It's very subtle, but it is quite important.
其實非常微妙,但這很重要。
Loose with the s at the end, and lose with z at the end.
Loose 以s結尾,而 lose 末尾是z。
But they are minimal pairs.
但它們是最小對。
They only differ in one sound, that final phoneme z, s.
它們之間只有一個不同的音,即最后的音素 z,s。
Loose is an adjective meaning not tight or not securely fixed.
松的是一個形容詞,意思是不緊密或不牢固。
For example, I need to go to the dentist because my tooth is loosed.
我的牙齒松了,我需要去看牙醫。
It's not securely fixed into my mouth.
它沒有牢固地固定在我的嘴里。
Or I lost weight and now my clothes are loose.
或者我減肥了,現在我的衣服很松垮。
They're not tight.
它們現在不緊。
They are loose.
它們很松垮。
Now, to lose is a verb, meaning to not be able to find something, or to fail to keep something as well.
而失去是一個動詞,意思是找不到東西或無法保留某些東西。
Examples, go to the dentist before you lose your loose tooth.
例如,在你失去你松動的牙齒之前去看牙醫。
Before you lose (verb) , your loose (adjective) , tooth.
在你失去(動詞)你松動的(形容詞)牙齒之前去看牙醫。
Or she wants to lose weight to make her clothes loose.
或者她想減肥讓衣服松垮一點。
She wants to lose (verb) weight to make her clothes loose (adjective) .
她想減肥(動詞)讓衣服松垮(形容詞)一點。
It is very, very 買粉絲mon to see people misspelling these words and using the wrong one, so don't beat yourself up about it.
人們常常會拼錯這些單詞,并使用的是錯誤的單詞,所以不要為難自己。
I know I say this a lot, but seriously, it's just not the end of the world.
我知道我經常這么說,但說真的,這不是世界末日。
We will understand what you're trying to say.
我們會明白你的意思。
Number three, we have accept and except.
第三個,我們有 accept 和 except。
OK, so with a, accept, we use the schwa, accept.
所以a開頭的接受,我們用的中元音。
And with e, except, we use an e sound, except.
而e開頭的除了,我們說的是e,除了。
Now in general, in British English and modern received pronunciation, you will hear people just using the schwa for both, except, except, except, except.
一般來說,在英式英語和標準發音中,你會聽到人們用中元音發兩個詞。
When you speak quickly, you often find yourself using the most 買粉絲nvenient or efficient way of pronouncing something.
當你說話很快時,你會發現自己用的是最方便或有效的方式。
So the schwa gets used a lot.
所以人們常常使用中元音。
Now, I'm going to use a and e for emphasis so that you know, which word I am referring to.
現在我要強調a和e,這樣你可以知道我指的是哪個單詞。
Accept is a verb, but except is usually a preposition or 買粉絲njunction.
接受是一個動詞,但除外通常是介詞或連詞。
It is sometimes a verb and I will touch on that later.
它有時是動詞,我稍后會談到。
But accept as in to accept is to agree or t
很赞哦!(3551)
相关文章
- 04 youtube官網網頁版下載安裝官方pc端(原神電腦可以和手機一起玩嗎)
- 06 進出口貿易代理公司的資產負債表(辦一個外貿公司需要具備什么條件和手續)
- 04 youtube官網網頁版下載官網電腦端口占用(youtube的電視為什么手機能看電腦不能看)
- 06 鄭州市經濟貿易學校新校區教室(鄭州經貿職業學院的辦學條件)
- 06 退休教師重陽節活動買粉絲(“九九重陽節,濃濃敬老情”策劃方案)
- 04 youtube官網網頁版下載文件很慢什么原因第(App Store上有哪些冷門但逆天的 App?)
- 06 重慶夜景網紅打卡景點文案(和閨蜜打卡網紅夜宵攤子的朋友圈秒贊文案(60句))
- 04 youtube官網網頁版下載官方正版下載最(you tu be的官網是多少?)
- 06 進出口貿易公司介紹文案簡短(文化傳播公司經營范圍怎么寫)
- 04 youtube官網網頁版下載文件沒反應了(ios app上架流程是什么,怎樣避免提交審核被拒)
热门文章
站长推荐
04 youtube官網網頁版下載文件到本地windows(如何將視頻下載到電腦上?)
04 youtube官網網頁版下載官網正版軟件檢查工具(給新手的ADOBE軟件不完全科普指南!)
04 youtube官網網頁版下載不下來是咋(App Store上有哪些冷門但逆天的 App?)
06 通過訂閱鏈接下載配置文件時(如何設置,能使本機某個文件夾的文件和服務器共享文件夾里的對應的文件在每天11點做一次同步)
04 youtube官網買粉絲是什么老鼠會游泳嗎英語(2PM所有成員的資料)
04 youtube官網網頁版下載安裝免費桌面壁紙高清(電腦不用軟件怎么錄屏)
04 youtube官網網頁版下載官方網站下載中心(有沒有哪些很全面的美術生需要用到的找靈感的設計網站?)
04 youtube官網網頁版下載文件沒反應了可以(ios app上架流程是什么,怎樣避免提交審核被拒)