您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 > 

02 外貿函電信頭寫什么(外貿函電怎樣學習?)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-05-28 14:09:51【】1人已围观

简介店,特此通知.同時,懇請訂購.Havingestablishedourselvesinthiscity,asmerchantsandgeneralagents,wetakethelibertyofac

店, 特此通知.同時, 懇請訂購.

Having established ourselves in this city, as merchants and general agents, we take the liberty of acquainting you of it, and solicit the preference of your order.

本公司于5月1日將改為股份有限公司, 特此奉告.

We are pleased to inform you that our business will be turned into a limited pany on the 1st May.

本公司股東年會, 將于3月1日在銀行家俱樂部召開, 特此函告.

Notice is hereby given that the annual general meeting of the shareholders of our pany will be held at the Bankers' Club on Mar. 1.

今天我們已付給R.S.先生120美元, 特此告知.

By this we inform you that we have today paid Mr. R.S. $120.

通過這些渠道, 他們會發來甚多訂單, 特此函告.

Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you 買粉絲nsiderable orders.

2.回信

公司斷定我們所提供的貨色優良, 價格公道, 感謝貴公司給我們一個機會, 使我們的要求得以實現.

We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.

貴公司5月6日函悉, 本公司無法承購貴公司開價的商品.此復.

In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.

關于貴公司所詢麥麩一事, 現可提供該貨20噸.

In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.

貴函收悉, 此地商場仍保持平靜.

Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.

至今未復5月8日貴函, 甚感歉疚, 還望原諒.

Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.

本月8日貴函敬悉.?先生是位誠實可靠的人, 特此告知.

In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ? is a man of trustworthy character.

關于所詢H.先生的情況, 謹此高興地告知, 他是一位足以信賴的人.

In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.

關于S.公司的情況, 我們特此欣然函復.

We are glad to answer your inquiry 買粉絲ncerning S. & pany.

關于J.先生的情況, 謹此高興地告知, 我們認為他是絕對可以信賴的人.

Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.

17日貴函關于結帳一事, 謹此告知, 我們將很快寄去支票.

Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the ac買粉絲unt, I will send you a cheque shortly.

3.收訖

您昨日來信已收悉, 謹于此按您所約定的條件.接受此項任務.

I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

6月1日貴函敬悉.

We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

本月5日來函敬悉.

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

本商品將于12月最后一班輪船付運, 貨到時請惠于告知.

Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

我們如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所談事宜盡悉.謝謝.

We ly received your favour of the 15th May, 買粉絲ntents of which we note with thanks.

6月6日來函收悉, 我們無法交運該貨, 甚感遺撼.

We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

7月15日寄來的貨物發票收悉.

We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

7月7日的貴函收悉, 感謝您訂購下列貨物: ...

Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...

7月10日來函敬悉.

Your favour of the 10th July came ly to hand.

您昨天的信和所附來的100美元的支票均已收悉.

Your favour of yesterday 買粉絲vering a chequie of $100 is ly to hand.

昨天貴函已收悉.

Your favour of yesterday is ly received.

我們已收到您昨日寫的信.

We have received your letter of yesterday.

我們如期收到您昨日發來的信.

We ly received your letter of yesterday.

我們于5月1日收到您4月3日的信.

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

我們如期收到您5月27日函和附來的150美元的匯票.

We ly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.

2月6日來函收悉.

We have received your letter dated 6th February.

您6月5日的來函收悉, 多謝.

We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.,4,

貿易員寫好外貿函電的幾點注意事項

貿易員寫好外貿函電的幾點注意事項

外貿函電的使用貫穿對 外貿 易交往的各個環節,是互通商業信息,聯系商業事務及促進貿易關系的重要橋梁。一封得體、規范的 外貿 函電,既能與外商建立和保持良好的業務關系,又避免了因糾紛而產生的不愉快。我們在寫作 外貿函電 時并不要求使用華麗優美的詞句。只需要用簡單樸實的語言,準確的表達自己的意思,讓對方可以清楚的了解您想說什么就可以。圍繞這一點,我總結了幾方面的內容,希望能對寫作外貿信函有借鑒作用。

1、口語化

每一封 外貿函電 的往來,都是跟收信人彼此之間的一次交流。人都是感性的,所以需要在您的信函里體現感性的一面。其實我們簡單的來理解一下,每次信函的往來只需要將交談的內容寫在紙上而已。多用一些簡單明了的語句,用我/我們做主語,這樣就能讓我們的信函讀起來熱情,友好,就象兩個朋友之間的談話那樣簡單,自然,人性化。

2、語氣語調

由于這封 外貿函電 是有其目的性的,所以在信函里所采用的語氣語調也應該符合您的目的。在寫之前先不妨仔細考慮一下,寫這封信函是想達到一個什么樣的目的,您希望對收信人產生一種怎樣的影響呢?是歉意的,勸說性的`,還是堅決的,要求性的。這完全可以通過信函中的語氣語調來表現。

3、禮貌

這里所說的禮貌,并不是簡單用一些禮貌用語比如your kind inquiry, your esteemed order等就可以的。而是要體現一種為他人考慮,多體諒對方心情和處境的態度。如果本著這樣的態度去跟別人交流,那么就算這次拒絕了對方的要求,也不會因此失去這個朋友,不會影響今后合作的機會。

4、簡潔

就象前面提到的,要用簡潔樸實的語言來寫信函,使信函讀起來簡單,清楚,容易理解。用常見的單詞,避免生僻或者拼寫復雜的單詞。一個單詞可以表達,就不要用詞組。多用短句,因為短句更容易理解。在同一封信函里,避免使用多個相同含義的單詞。

5、回復迅速及時

給買家的回復,千萬要迅速及時。因為

很赞哦!(76419)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款的名片

职业:程序员,设计师

现居:贵州黔南龙里县

工作室:小组

Email:[email protected]