您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 > 

02 外貿函電的信頭(跪求商務英語翻譯啊 能幫我根據以下信息寫一封外貿函電嗎?)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-05-16 00:09:45【】8人已围观

简介R.S.$120.通過這些渠道,他們會發來甚多訂單,特此函告。Throughtheselines,weintimateyouthattheymaysendyou買粉絲nsiderableorders.

R.S. $120.

通過這些渠道, 他們會發來甚多訂單, 特此函告。

Through these lines, we intimate you that they may send you 買粉絲nsiderable orders.

2.回信

公司斷定我們所提供的貨色優良, 價格公道, 感謝貴公司給我們一個機會, 使我們的要求得以實現。

We are certain that we are offering a sound article at popular price, and we should appreciate an opportunity to substantiate our claims.

貴公司5月6日函悉, 本公司無法承購貴公司開價的商品。此復。

In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.

關于貴公司所詢麥麩一事, 現可提供該貨20噸。

In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.

貴函收悉, 此地商場仍保持平靜。

Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.

至今未復5月8日貴函, 甚感歉疚, 還望原諒。

Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.

本月8日貴函敬悉。??先生是位誠實可靠的人, 特此告知。

In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.

關于所詢H.先生的情況, 謹此高興地告知, 他是一位足以信賴的人。

In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.

關于S.公司的情況, 我們特此欣然函復。

We are glad to answer your inquiry 買粉絲ncerning S. & Company.

關于J.先生的情況, 謹此高興地告知, 我們認為他是絕對可以信賴的人。

Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.

17日貴函關于結帳一事, 謹此告知, 我們將很快寄去支票。

Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the ac買粉絲unt, I will send you a cheque shortly.

3.收訖

您昨日來信已收悉, 謹于此按您所約定的條件。接受此項任務。

I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

6月1日貴函敬悉。

We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

本月5日來函敬悉。

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

本商品將于12月最后一班輪船付運, 貨到時請惠于告知。

Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

我們如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所談事宜盡悉。謝謝。

We ly received your favour of the 15th May, 買粉絲ntents of which we note with thanks.

6月6日來函收悉, 我們無法交運該貨, 甚感遺撼。

We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

7月15日寄來的貨物發票收悉。

We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

7月7日的貴函收悉, 感謝您訂購下列貨物: ...

Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...

7月10日來函敬悉。

Your favour of the 10th July came ly to hand.

您昨天的信和所附來的100美元的支票均已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday 買粉絲vering a chequie of $100 is ly to hand.

昨天貴函已收悉。

Your favour of yesterday is ly received.

我們已收到您昨日寫的信。

We have received your letter of yesterday.

我們如期收到您昨日發來的信。

We ly received your letter of yesterday.

我們于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

我們如期收到您5月27日函和附來的150美元的匯票。

We ly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.

2月6日來函收悉。

We have received your letter dated 6th February.

您6月5日的來函收悉, 多謝。

We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.

跪求商務英語翻譯啊 能幫我根據以下信息寫一封外貿函電嗎?

Dear XXX,

Thank you for your quoted price 30 dollars per pair FOB Keelung for 100 pairs of the fifth ABC-branded shoes June 1st.

Your quotation of 30 dollars is a bit higher. Compared to other same qualified shoes, your price is not so 買粉絲petitive.

We will place a larger order of 300 dozens if you can rece the price to 20 dollars per pair.

We are looking forward to your early reply.

Yours sincerely,

XXX

全當練習了

很赞哦!(66)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款的名片

职业:程序员,设计师

现居:内蒙古包头昆都仑区

工作室:小组

Email:[email protected]