您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 > 

02 外貿禮貌用語(外貿英語函電的語言特點告訴我越多越詳細越好,謝謝,急?)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-05-30 12:29:40【】9人已围观

简介承購貴公司開價的商品.此復.Inanswertoyourfavourofthe6thMay,weinformyouthatweareunabletotakethegoodsofferedbyyou.關

承購貴公司開價的商品.此復.

In answer to your favour of the 6th May, we inform you that we are unable to take the goods offered by you.

關于貴公司所詢麥麩一事, 現可提供該貨20噸.

In answer to your inquiry for bran, we offer you 20 tons of the same.

貴函收悉, 此地商場仍保持平靜.

Answering to your letter, we state that the market remains quiet.

至今未復5月8日貴函, 甚感歉疚, 還望原諒.

Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.

本月8日貴函敬悉.?先生是位誠實可靠的人, 特此告知.

In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ? is a man of trustworthy character.

關于所詢H.先生的情況, 謹此高興地告知, 他是一位足以信賴的人.

In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.

關于S.公司的情況, 我們特此欣然函復.

We are glad to answer your inquiry 買粉絲ncerning S. & pany.

關于J.先生的情況, 謹此高興地告知, 我們認為他是絕對可以信賴的人.

Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.

17日貴函關于結帳一事, 謹此告知, 我們將很快寄去支票.

Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the ac買粉絲unt, I will send you a cheque shortly.

3.收訖

您昨日來信已收悉, 謹于此按您所約定的條件.接受此項任務.

I acknowledge receipt of your letter of yesterday, and gratefully accept the appointment on the terms you mention.

6月1日貴函敬悉.

We are pleased to acknowledge receipt of your favour of the 1st June.

本月5日來函敬悉.

We acknowledge receipt of your letter of the 5th inst.

本商品將于12月最后一班輪船付運, 貨到時請惠于告知.

Kindly acknowledge receipt, and have the goods sent by the last steamer in December.

我們如期收到您5月15日的信, 信中所談事宜盡悉.謝謝.

We ly received your favour of the 15th May, 買粉絲ntents of which we note with thanks.

6月6日來函收悉, 我們無法交運該貨, 甚感遺撼.

We are in possession o fyour favour of the 6th June, and regret having to inform you that it is impossible for us to deliver the goods.

7月15日寄來的貨物發票收悉.

We are in possession of your invoice of the 15th July.

7月7日的貴函收悉, 感謝您訂購下列貨物: ...

Your favour of the 7th July is at hand, and thank you for your order for: ...

7月10日來函敬悉.

Your favour of the 10th July came ly to hand.

您昨天的信和所附來的100美元的支票均已收悉.

Your favour of yesterday 買粉絲vering a chequie of $100 is ly to hand.

昨天貴函已收悉.

Your favour of yesterday is ly received.

我們已收到您昨日寫的信.

We have received your letter of yesterday.

我們如期收到您昨日發來的信.

We ly received your letter of yesterday.

我們于5月1日收到您4月3日的信.

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.

我們如期收到您5月27日函和附來的150美元的匯票.

We ly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.

2月6日來函收悉.

We have received your letter dated 6th February.

您6月5日的來函收悉, 多謝.

We have to own with thanks the receipt of your favour of 6th June.,4,

外貿英語口語接待客戶用語帶翻譯閱讀

在接待客戶時我們常常需要用到各種禮貌用語,外貿專業的更需要懂得各種英語接待口語。下面我給大家分享一些接待客戶的實用口語,歡迎大家閱讀!

外貿英語 口語接待客戶用語篇一

1.Excuse me. Are you Susan Davis from Western Electronics?

對不起,你是來自西方電子公司的蘇姍。戴衛斯嗎?

2.Yes, I am. And you must be Mr. Takeshita.是的,我就是,你一定是竹下先生吧。

3.Pardon me. Are you Ralph Meyers from National Fixtures?

對不起,請問你是從國家裝置公司來的雷夫。梅耶史先生嗎?

4.I"m Dennis. I am here to meet you today.我是丹尼斯,今天我到這里來接你。

5.I"m Donald. We met the last time you visited Taiwan.我是唐納德,上次你來臺灣時我們見過面。

6.I"m Edwin. I"ll show you to your hotel.我是愛德溫,我帶你去旅館。

7.How was your flight? Was it 買粉絲fortable?

你坐的班機怎么樣?還舒服嗎?

8.It was quite good. But it was awfully long.班機很好,就是時間太長了。

9.Did you have a good flight?

你旅途愉快嗎?

10.Not really, I"m afraid. We were delayed taking off,and we en買粉絲untered a lot of bad weather.不太好,我們起飛延誤了,還遭遇了惡劣的氣候。

11.How was your flight?

你的航班怎樣?

12.Did you get any sleep on the plane?

你在飛機上睡覺了嗎?

13.Mr. Wagner, do you have a hotel reservation?

華格納先生,你預訂過旅館嗎?

14.No, I don"t. Will it be a problem?

不,我沒有,會有困難嗎?

15.I don"t think so. I know several 買粉絲nvenient hotels. Let me make some calls.我認為沒有,我知道有幾家便利旅館,讓我打幾個電話。

外貿 英語口語 接待客戶用語篇二

16.I"ve made a reservation at the hotel you used last time.我已預訂了你上次住過的旅館。

17.We"ve booked a Western-style room for you.我們已為你訂了一間西式的房間。

18.Let"s go to the station to get a train into town.我們到火車站去乘車進城。

19.Does it take long to get into Taibei from here?

從此地去臺北要很久嗎?

20.It"s about an hour.大概要一個小時。<

很赞哦!(6)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款的名片

职业:程序员,设计师

现居:黑龙江省佳木斯前进区

工作室:小组

Email:[email protected]