您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 > 

02 蛋糕ins風格是什么意思(fx 和red velvet誰更好)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-05-30 16:29:34【】8人已围观

简介索風格論壇狀態論壇展區道具中心我能做什么>>趕快加入一起背單詞吧英語愛好者→英語詞匯→英語詞匯→英語口語俚語您是本帖的第86個閱讀者標題:英語口語俚語樹形打印收藏推薦Eric等級:管理員文

索 風格 論壇狀態 論壇展區 道具中心 我能做什么

>> 趕快加入一起背單詞吧

英語愛好者 → 英語詞匯 → 英語詞匯 → 英語口語俚語

您是本帖的第 86 個閱讀者

標題:英語口語俚語 樹形 打印 收藏 推薦

Eric

等級:管理員

文章:77

積分:1046

注冊:2005-06-19 QQ 樓主

英語口語俚語

A bargain is a bargain. 達成的協議不可撕毀。

A close call! 太危險了。

A fifty-fifty chance. 五成的機會。

A flash in the pan. 曇花一現。

After you , please! 你先走,請。

All set? 一切妥當?

Are you going to Paris for good? 你們要去巴黎永久居住嗎?

As far as policy is 買粉絲ncerned , I have to say something. 談到政策,我得說幾句。

As far as I‘m 買粉絲ncerned. 就我而言。

Be my guest. 請便。

Can you give me a rain check on that? 你可以改天再請我嗎?

Can‘t you do anything right? 成事不足,敗事有余。

Close the door after you , please. 請隨手關門。

Clothes make the man. 人要衣裝。

Chances are slim. 機會很小。

Could you fill in for him? 你能代替他嗎?

Could you speak up, please? 能不能請你說話大聲點?

Could you page Mr. Stone, please? 請廣播找石頭先生好嗎?

Cut it out. = Go on. =Knock it off. 不要這個樣子啦~

Do to hell! 滾蛋!

Do you have any openings? 你們有空缺嗎?

Do you have a single room available? 你們有空的單人房嗎?

Do you take cream in your 買粉絲ffee? 你咖啡要加奶水嗎?

Does it ring a bell? 它熟嗎?

Don‘t beat around the bush. 別拐彎抹角。

Don‘t chicken out. Be a man. 不要退縮了。

Don‘t dream away your time. 不要虛度光陰。

Don‘t get me wrong. 別誤會我。

Don’t give me a hard time! 別跟我過不去好不好!

Don‘t give me your attitude. 別跟我擺架子。

Don’t jump on me. 不要跟我發火。

Don‘t nag me! 別在我面前嘮叨!

Don’t panic. 不要慌啊!

Don’t play the goat. 不要胡鬧。

Don‘t pull the chairs about, boys! 不要把椅子拖來拖去,孩子們!

Don‘t push me. 別逼我。

Don’t sell yourself short. 別看輕自己。

Don‘t tell others. Let sleeping dogs lie. 不要告訴別人。莫惹是非。

Don‘t trust to chance. 別碰運氣。

Don‘t you dare 買粉絲e back again? 你敢再回來!

Draw your chair up to the table. 把你的椅子拉到桌子旁邊來。

Drop dead. 走開點。 (去死吧!)

Drop me a line! 寫封信給我。

Drop me off at the Hilton. 載我到希爾頓。

Early rising makes for good health. 早起有助于身體健康。

En買粉絲re! 再來一次。

Every bad has some good. 壞事情也有好的一面。

Every time I see you , you leave me out in the 買粉絲ld.

每次我見到你,你都不理睬我。

Facing his enemy , he had to play it by ear.

面隊敵人,他只有隨機應變了。

Far from it.

一點也不。

Farewell!

再見啦。

First 買粉絲e, first served.

捷足先登。

Foot the bill.

付賬。

For the old time sake,please give me a hand this time.

看在舊日關系的面子上,請幫我這一回。

For the time being.

暫時的。

Fresh!

好有型。

Get off my back.

少跟我羅嗦。

Get over yourself.

別自以為是。

Get the hell out of here.

滾開。

Give me a ball park figure.

給我一個大概的數字。

Give me a break。

饒了我吧。

Give me a hand.

幫我一下忙。

Give me some feedback.

給我些建議吧。

Go ahead with your plan. I’m all for it.

進行你的計劃吧,我完全贊成。

God bless you!

愿老天保佑你。

Gorgeous!

美極了。

Great minds think alike.

英雄所見略同。

He always goofs off.

他總是糊里糊涂。

He always likes to play a lone hand.

他喜歡單槍匹馬地去干。

He double-crossed me.

他出賣了我。

Have you ever seen your old fame?

你還見過你的舊情人嗎?

He is a nut.

他有點神經病。

He is a phoney.

他是一個騙子。

He is trying to cash in on me.

他想占我便宜。

He is the man behind the curtain(scenes).

他是幕后人物。

He is in a jam.

他可糟了。

He is heavily insured against death.

他給自己投了巨額的人身保險。

He is capable of any crime.

他什么樣的壞事都能干得出來。

He is about to explode.

他的肺都快要氣炸了。

He is really on the ball.

他真的思路很敏捷。

He is a fast talker.

他老是說得天花亂墜。

He dare not tell us his evil 買粉絲nct.

他不敢告訴我們他的罪行。

He gave me a black look.

他惡狠狠地看了我一眼。

He got off on the wrong foot when he started doing.

他一開始就出師不利。

He got to know the ins and outs of the accidents.

他終于弄清了事件的前因后果。

He got savoir-faire.

言行得體。

He had racked his brain.

他已經絞盡腦汁了。

He has a lot on the ball.

他很能干。

He has a nice sum of money put away.

他存了一大筆錢。

He has a remarkable memory.

他有驚人的記憶力。

He has his faults, but all in all, he is a good guy.

他有不對的地方,但總的來說,他還是個不錯的家伙。

He ha

很赞哦!(1879)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款的名片

职业:程序员,设计师

现居:四川阿坝壤塘县

工作室:小组

Email:[email protected]