您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 > 

03 you are my disney是什么意思(韓劇命中注定我愛你中有一集卓室長唱的you are my disney baby是什么歌)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-06-11 04:00:42【】7人已围观

简介squo;sontonight?今晚有什么節目?45、Let’swatchTV.我們看電視吧!46、WearegoingtothePople’sPrk.我們要去人民公園。47、

squo;s on tonight? 今晚有什么節目?

45、 Let’s watch TV. 我們看電視吧!

46、 We are going to the Pople’s Prk. 我們要去人民公園。

47、 Be quiet.please. 請安靜。

48、 Stop talking!(Do’t talk.) 別講話。

49、 Don’t worry about it. 不要為這擔心。

50、 No problem. 沒問題。

51、 Clap your hands. 鼓撐拍手。

52、 Class is over.(Time is up.) 下課了!(時間到了)

53、 See you next time.Bye bye! 下次見,再見。

54、 Well done! 干得好!

55、 You are so smart! 你真聰明!

56、 How clever you are! 你真是太聰明了!

57、 Let’s have a rest.(take a break) 我們休息一下。

58、 It’s time to go to bed. 該睡覺了。

59、 It’s time to get up.(Wake up.please.) 該起床了(醒醒)

60、 Wash your face/hands/foot. 洗臉/手/腳。

急求!功夫熊貓和花木蘭1的中英文對白

功 夫 熊 貓

---------------1------------Paul的夢境---------------

Legend tells of a legendary warrior

- 有一位傳奇中的傳奇戰士

whose kungfu skills were the stuff of legend。

- 他的功夫出神入化

He traveled the land in search of worthy foes

- 翻山越嶺 尋兇覓敵

I see you like to chew

- 你丫挺喜歡吃啊

Maybe you should chew on my fist!

- 有種丫就上我臉上來吃啊

The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full

- 戰士一言不發 因為正忙著吃

then he swallowed

- 然后一口吞下

then he spoke

開口道

enough talk! Lets fight!

- "別廢話 動手吧!"

He was so deadly in fact that his enemies would go blind

- 他的一招一式如此彪悍 他的敵人目不暇接

exposure to pure awesomness

- 只有瞠目結舌的份兒

my eyes ..

- 我的眼睛..

he's too awesome

- 他太彪悍了!

and attractive ...

- 太迷人了!

How can we repay you?

- 我們何以回報

There is no charge to awesomness or attractiveness

- 彪悍不求回報 迷人更無所需

Flew

- 破瓦沖天!

It mattered not how many foes he faced, they were no match for his for density

- 他征戰無數 無人堪與之匹敵

never before had a panda been so feared

- 從沒有哪只熊貓能讓人如此恐懼

and so loved

- 又讓人如此愛戴

Even the most herotic heroes in all of the 買粉絲 - the furious five

- 即使是神州大地之上 最英勇的勇士們 最令人望而生畏的戰士

bowed in respect of this great master

- 也心懷敬意地拜倒在這位大師腳下

We shall hang out

- 我們該金盆洗手了

Agree

- 沒錯

But hanging out would have to wait

- 但金盆洗手談何易

Coz when you are facing a ten thousand demons of demon mountain

- 因為尚有萬千暴徒待鏟除

There's only one thing that it matters

- 前途只有一條

and that's ..

- 那就是..

Paul

- 寶!

Get up

- 快起床

You 'll be late for work

- 要誤了生意了

What?..

- 什么?..

---------------2------------Paul家里---------------

Paul , get up

- 寶, 快起床!

hey paul, what are you doing up there?

- 嗨,肥波 你磨蹭啥呢?

Ah .. nothing ..

- 啊 .. 沒啥

monkey, mantis, crane, viper, tigeress, roar...

-猴哥 螳郞 鶴兒 小蛇 虎妞 吼...

Paul ,let's go , you 're late for work

- 肥波, 快點! 都誤了生意了.

Coming...

- 來啦...

..................

Sorry dad

- 對不起, 老爸

Sorry doesn't make the noodles

- 對不起可變不出面條來

What are you doing up there , all that noise

- 你在樓上搞什么名堂, 稀里嘩啦的

Oh nothing , just had a crazy dream

- 噢, 沒什么, 就是個亂七八糟的夢

About what ?

- 什么夢?

Uh ?

- 啊?

What were you dreaming about?

- 夢到什么了?

What was I , ah, I was dreaming about... uh...

- 夢到了, 啊...我夢見了...啊...

Noodles

- 面條

Noodles ? You were really dreaming about noodles?

面條?你真夢見面條了?

Uh yeh , What else would I be dreaming about ?

- 啊, 沒錯. 不然還能夢見啥?

...Oh ...Careful that soup is ... Sharp

- 哦 小心 那個鏢很 鋒利

Oh ... happy day..

- 哦 太讓人高興了..

My son finally having the noodle dream

- 我兒子終于做了個面條夢了

You don't know how long I 've been waiting for this moment

- 哦 你不知道 我等這一刻都等了多久

This is a sign ,paul

- 這是個好兆頭, 肥波

Ahh ..a sign of what?

- 啊.. 什么好兆頭?

You are almost ready to be entrust with the secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup

- 我終于可以把我的秘之又秘

and then you’ll fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant

私釀密湯的配方傳給你了

Just as I took it over from my father, who took it over from his father

- 就像我子承父業 父承爺業一樣

who won it from a friend in a game of Majiang (麻將)

- 這店可是爺爺玩麻將從朋友手里贏來的

Dad Dad Dad, it was just a dream

- 老爸 老爸 老爸, 這不過是場夢

No , it was THE dream

- 不 這是注定的夢

We are noodle folk, broth runs though our veins

- 我們是面條世家, 流淌著面條的血脈

But dad , didn't you eve...

- 可是,老爸, 你有沒有...

I don't know ,wanna do something else ? something besides noodles

- 我不清楚, 有沒有想過做點別的, 除了面條之外的

Actually when I was young and crazy

- 其實, 我還是個憤青的時候

I thought ab

很赞哦!(83352)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款的名片

职业:程序员,设计师

现居:湖南永州江华瑶族自治县

工作室:小组

Email:[email protected]