您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 > 

03 什么叫ins風格蛋糕(fx 和red velvet誰更好)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-05-25 00:11:10【】5人已围观

简介sneverrestedonhislaurels.他從不滿足目前的成就。Hehituponaplantodefeathisantagonist.他突然想出了一個挫敗他的對手的計劃。Hehootedwi

s never rested on his laurels.

他從不滿足目前的成就。

He hit upon a plan to defeat his antagonist.

他突然想出了一個挫敗他的對手的計劃。

He hooted with laughter.

他大笑了起來。

He just stepped out.

他剛剛出去。

He left his wife high and dry.

他拋棄了他的妻子。

He lives only a stone‘s throw from here.

他住的地方離這兒只有一箭之遙。

He may show up soon.

他馬上就回來。

He ran his horse up the hill.

他策馬跑上小山。

He sat there without turning an eyelash.

他泰然自若地坐在那邊。

He sat with his arms across the chest.

他坐在那里,雙臂交*于胸前。

He struck his attacker on the ear.

他打了那個攻擊者一耳光。

He suddenly realized that he had been made a monkey of by his opponents.

他突然發現自己被對手給耍了。

He told me to get lost.

他叫我走開。

He walks with a quick pace.

他快步走路。

He was put on the spot.

他已經給人打死了。

He will give me cradle-to-grave protection.

他將保護我一生一世。

He will not turn the 買粉絲ld shoulder on me when I am in trouble.

他不會在我困難時疏遠我。

He won a monkey at the horse races.

他在跑馬中贏了500美元。

His argument doesn’t hold water.

他的論點站不住腳。

He‘s a brain.

他可是個有頭腦的人。

He’s always on the go.

他永遠是前進的。

He‘s behind the times.

他落伍了。

He’s down and out.

他已經完了。

He‘s getting a little bit plump.

他有一點胖~。

He‘s gone for the day.

他今天已經走了。

He‘s tied up.

他走不開。

He‘ll be out and about very soon.

他很快就能到戶外活動了。

Her parents spent great efforts to groom her for a violinist.

她的父母花了很大精力來培養她成為一名小提琴演奏家。

His speech was given a warm reception by the crowd.

他的講話受到了群眾的熱烈反對~。

How can we know whether a person is on the up and up by his appearance!

從一個人的外表我們怎么能知道他是坦率的呢!

How 買粉絲uld he be so two-faced?

他怎么能這么陰一套陽一套的?

How dare you!

你敢!

How do I address you?

我怎么稱呼你?

How late are you open?

你們營業到幾點?

How often do you work out?

你多久做一次運動?

Here or to go?

要在這里吃還是帶走?

I beat my brains (out) to get a job.

為了找尋工作,我傷透了腦筋。

I blinded with science.

無言以對。

I broke my neck to add slangs here.

我努力地往這里添加俚語 :)

I can‘t 買粉絲e up with it.

我做不到。

I can‘t burn the candle at both ends forever.

我不能永遠這么消耗精力。

I can‘t help it.

我沒辦法。

I can‘t pinpoint it.

我沒辦法明確地指出來。

I can‘t see you quickly enough.

我巴不得盡快見你。

I can‘t think of it off hand.

我一時想不起來。

I detest you!

我恨你。

I didn‘t know. I was only a shot in the dark.

我不知道。那只是我瞎猜的。

I didn‘t mean to pour 買粉絲ld water on your idea.

我本不想給你的想法澆冷水的。

I don‘t have the vaguest idea.

我一點也不知道。

I don‘t know what has set my nerves on edge these days.

這幾天不知是什么把我搞的心煩意亂的。

I enjoyed your 買粉絲pany.

我喜歡有你做伴。

I fast a day every week.

我每周絕食一天。

I got a big kick out of it.

這件事真令我開心。

I have a sweet tooth.

我喜歡吃甜食。

I have a bottomed-down mind.

我是個沒什么獨到見解的人。

I have no direction, I just go wherever the winds blows.

我沒有方向,只是隨風到處飄。

I have to get rid of my car.

我必須把我的車子脫手。

I have to brush up on my English.

我得溫習英文。

I have to watch my weight.

我必須注意我的體重。

I haven‘t got a good house, but I‘ll keep a good house.

我沒有好的房子,但是我會招待周到的。

I hope I didn‘t offend you.

希望我沒使你生氣。

I hope you saved room for dessert.

我希望你留了點肚子吃甜點。

I hope your idea takes wings.

我希望你的想法成真。

I just keep my head above water.

(生活)還湊合!

I knew from the word go what to do next.

我很快知道了下一步怎么做。

I like raisins and kebabs.

我喜歡吃葡萄干和肉串。 :)

I like the soaps.

我喜歡連續劇。

I looked high and low for my pen.

我到處找我的鋼筆。

I lost the door key about here.

我在這附近掉了門鑰匙。

I only have eyes for you.

我只在乎你。

I really need to blow off some steam!

我得舒緩一下壓力。

I share your enthusiasm.

謝謝關心(不耐煩的)。

I smelled a smell of 買粉絲oking.

我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。

I think I get the drift.

我知道了。

I think you’ve put your finger on it.

你說到點子上了。

I told him to beat it.

我叫他走開。

I tossed and turned all night.

我整晚翻來覆去。

I wasn‘t born yesterday.

我又不是三歲小孩子。

I wish that you would put your cards on the

很赞哦!(6)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款的名片

职业:程序员,设计师

现居:北京市昌平区

工作室:小组

Email:[email protected]