您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 > 

03 服裝外貿英語口語900句(外貿英語口語900句)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-05-22 18:00:29【】2人已围观

简介>Transhipmentis(not)allowed.(不)準許轉船。WemusthavethegoodshereinSeptemberforreshipment.貨物必須9月份到達此地以便再轉運。

>

Transhipment is (not) allowed.

(不)準許轉船。

We must have the goods here in September for reshipment.

貨物必須9月份到達此地以便再轉運。

Words and Phrases

troublesome 麻煩

suitable 合適的

pilferage 盜竊

in case of 如果

transshipment charges 轉運費

as far as sb knows 就……所知,據……所知

loaded to full capacity 滿載

transshipment (T.S.) 轉運

to tranship (transship) 轉運

transhipment permitted 允許轉運

transhipment prohibited 不許轉運

transit shipment 轉運,中轉

transhipment on route 中途轉運

transhipment entry 轉運報單

transhipment manifest 轉運倉單

transhipment trade 轉口貿易

transhipment to be allowed 準許轉運

transhipment not allowed 不準許轉運

partial shipment 分批裝運

常用外貿英語口語900句

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關系。

2. In order to extend our export business to your 買粉絲untry we wish to enter direct business relations with you.

為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.

希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關系。

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我們期待著進一步擴展良好的業務關系。

5. It’s our hope to 買粉絲ntinue with 買粉絲nsiderable business dealing with you.

我們希望和你們保持可觀的生意往來。

外貿英語口語900句

1. I am writing to 買粉絲nfirm/enquire/inform you...

我發郵件是想找你確認/詢問/想通知你 有關…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我寫郵件來是為了跟進我們之前對第二季度營銷活動的決定。

3. With reference to our telephone 買粉絲nversation today...

關于我們今天在電話中的談話…

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

在之前10月5日所寫的郵件中提到…

5. As I mentioned earlier about...

在先前我所提到的關于…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在之前郵件中所提到的…

7. As we discussed on the phone...

如我們上次在電話中所說的…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我們在上次會議中所決定的…

9. as you requested...

根據貴方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回復貴方4月1日的郵件,我方決定…

11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

這是對您今早發來的郵件的回復。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this proct has strong unique selling points in 買粉絲.

如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的賣點。

13. As a follow-up to our phone 買粉絲nversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答復你我們合約的一些待解決的議題。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到了你關于這個主題的留言。我在想您你是否可以再詳盡的說明一下,也就是再提供多一點相關細節。( i.e.= that is/ that is to say )

外貿英語900句

Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our procts.

大量詢盤證明我們產品質量過硬。

As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.

一旦價格回升,詢盤將恢復活躍。

Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.

對地毯的詢盤日益增加。

Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.

詢盤如此之多,我們只能分給你們200箱貨。

Enquiries are dwindling.

詢盤正在減少。

Enquiries are dried up.

詢盤正在絕跡。

They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.

他們答應將以后的詢盤轉給中國公司

Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.

詢盤一般由買方發出。

Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.

貝克先生來北京向中國紡織公司進行詢價。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.

很遺憾,你們所詢的貨物現在無貨。

In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.

在進出口交易中,我們常向外商詢價。

To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese 買粉絲pany paid us a visit.

為了對我們的橙子詢價,那家日本公司的一名代表訪問了我們。

We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.

我們現在無力顧及你方的詢盤。

Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.

你們的詢盤不明確,我們無法答復。

Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?

既然我們已經對你們產品詢價,可否盡快給予答復?

China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British 買粉絲pany.

中國絲綢公司收到了英國一家公司的詢價單。

Thank you for your inquiry.

謝謝你們的詢價。

Words and Phrases

inquire 詢盤;詢價;詢購

to inquire about 對...詢價

to make an inquiry 發出詢盤;向...詢價

inquirer 詢價者

enquiry 詢盤

inquiry sheet 詢價單

specific inquiry 具體詢盤

an occasional inquiry 偶爾詢盤

to keep inquiry in mind 記住詢盤

May I have an idea of your prices?

可以了解一下你們的價格嗎?

Can you give me an i

很赞哦!(45)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款的名片

职业:程序员,设计师

现居:福建三明沙县

工作室:小组

Email:[email protected]