您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 > 

04 i hope that we can ___things(1.Everyone hopes that we can do something to make things better ,)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-06-02 11:06:21【】5人已围观

简介每個人都需要個伴兒的。Tonightmostpeoplewillbewel買粉絲edhomebyjumpingdogsandsquealingkids.Theirspouseswillaskabout

每個人都需要個伴兒的。

Tonight most people will be wel買粉絲edhome by jumping dogs and squealing kids.Their spouses will ask about their day and tonight they'll sleep.The stars will wheel forth from their daytime hiding places.And one of those lights,slightly brighter than the rest,will be my wing tip passing over.

今晚很多人都會回家家里有蹦跳的小狗和尖叫的小孩,他們的配偶會問他們一天過得怎樣,然后睡覺。星星會從白天隱身的地方轉出來,有些星光會比其他的稍微亮一些,那就是我飛過的痕跡。

It's only a problem if you have a solution.

如果這是個問題,就有解決方法。

There's nothing cheap about loyalty.

忠實于一個品牌并不低俗。

Every family has one personWho keeps the genealogy in check,the glue.

每個家庭都有一個讓家庭成員保持聯系的人,粘合劑。

You are awefully isolated how you live.

你現在的生活方式與世隔絕。

Changes are always scareing.

改變總是令人恐懼。

Panic doesn't help anything.

恐慌沒有任何用處。

We are here to make linbo tolerable,to ferry wounded souls across the river of dread until the point where hope is dimly visibale.And then stop the boat,shove them in the water and make them swim.

我們讓地獄變得可以忍受,護送受傷的心靈渡過絕望的河流,到達一個幾乎看不見希望的地方,然后我們停船把他們推進水里,讓他們自己游走。

You know why kids love atheles?Because they follow their their dreams.

你知道孩子為什么從崇拜運動員嗎?是因為他們追尋自己夢想。

稻田的信怎么回答

Message of the Land:土地的信息

這篇文章主要表達:在如今時代,人們對生態的破壞,環境的污染,土地給了我們很多啟示,

告訴我們要保護環境。

文章原文及翻譯:

是的,這是我們的稻田。它們曾經屬于我的父母和祖先。

Yes, these are our rice fields. They belonged to my parents and forefathers.

這片土地有三百多年的歷史了。

The land is more than three centuries old.

我是家里的獨生女兒,是我一直和父母住在一起,直到他們去世。

I'm the only daughter in our family and it was I who stayed with my parents till they

died.

我的三個兄弟結婚時就搬到妻子家去了。

My three brothers moved out to their wives' houses when they got married.

正如我們伊薩恩這里的習慣一樣,我丈夫住進了我們家。

My husband moved into our house as is the way with us in Esarn.

那時我十八歲,他十九歲。我和他生了六個孩子。兩個在嬰兒時就病死了。

I was then eighteen and he was ni買粉絲een. He gave me six children. Two died in

infancy from sickness.

其他兩個男孩子,兩個女孩子,到我們一有錢給他們買牛仔褲時就離開家了。

The rest, two boys and two girls, went away as soon as we 買粉絲uld afford to buy jeans

for them.

我們的大兒子在曼谷的一個富人家里弄到個做花匠的工作,可后來有家職業介紹所送他到外

國工作去了。

Our oldest son got a job as a gardener in a rich man's home in Bangkok but later an

employment agency sent him to a foreign land to work.

我另一個兒子也去了很遠的地方。

My other son also went far away.

我們的一個女兒在曼谷的一家紡織廠里工作,另一個在一家商店上班。

One of our daughters is working in a textile factory in Bangkok, and the other has a

job in a store.

她們偶爾來家看看我們,住幾天,然后又走了。

They 買粉絲e home to see us now and then, stay a few days, and then they are off

again.

她們經常送錢給我們,還告訴我們她們過得挺好。

Often they send some money to us and tell us that they are doing well.

我知道這并不總是真的。有時她們會受欺負、被侮辱,這種事就像刀子扎在我心上一樣。

I know this is not always true. Sometimes, they get bullied and insulted, and it is like

a knife piercing my heart.

對我丈夫來說事兒就容易多了。他有耳朵不聽,有嘴巴不說,有眼睛不看。

It’s easier for my husband. He has ears which don't hear, a mouth which doesn't

speak, and eyes that don't see.

他總是很能忍耐,沉默寡言,只關心自己的生活。

He has always been patient and silent, minding his own life.

盡管他們都長期不在我身邊,可都永遠是我的孩子。

All of them remain my children in spite of their long absence.

可能是命運把他們送走離開了我們。

Maybe it’s fate that sent them away from us.

我們那塊地很小,也不再肥沃了,年復一年地流著血,像我們一樣漸漸老了,精疲力竭了。

Our piece of land is small, and it is no longer fertile, bleeding year after year and,

like us, getting old and exhausted.

我和丈夫依然勞作在這片土地上。

Still my husband and I work on this land.

雨水充沛時地不難耕種,可是在大旱年景,不但犁會破碎,我們的心也會碎的。

The soil is not difficult to till when there is a lot of rain, but in a bad year, it's not

only the ploughs that break but our hearts, too.

沒有,我們倆沒多大變化,可村莊變化不小。

No, we two haven't changed much, but the village has.

哪些事兒變了?僅僅十年前,你還可以用東西換東西,可現在都是現金。

In what way? Only ten years ago, you 買粉絲uld barter for things, but now it's all cash.

幾年前,你可以求鄰居們幫著建房子,收稻子,或者打井。

Years ago, you 買粉絲uld ask your neighbors to help build your house, reap the rice or

dig a well.

現在,只有給他們付錢他們才干。

Now they’ll do it only if you have money to pay them.

塑料制品代替了村里的手工制品。人們以前用細竹篾制作東西,可現在再也沒有了。

Plastic things replace village crafts. Men used to make things with fine bamboo

pieces, but no longer.

塑料袋扔得村里到處都是。商店紛紛冒了出來,里面全是些花花綠綠的塑料制品和貨物,這

些東西我們一點兒也用不著。

Plastic bags litter the village. Shops have sprung up, filled with 買粉絲lorful plastic things

and goods we have no use for.

年輕人去了鎮上和城里,留下我們老人在地里干活。

The young go away to

很赞哦!(28)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款的名片

职业:程序员,设计师

现居:浙江台州路桥区

工作室:小组

Email:[email protected]