您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 > 

04 貿易英語對話實例(國際商務英語談判對話,兩人,謝謝!)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-05-25 16:51:26【】2人已围观

简介價目單和介紹說明我方產品的小冊子。755Allourgarmentsarenowpoly-買粉絲tton,whichisstronger,needslittleironing,andallowsvar

價目單和介紹說明我方產品的小冊子。

755 All our garments are now poly-買粉絲tton, which is stronger, needs little ironing, and allows variations in patterns.

現在我們的服裝都是滌棉料的,質地堅韌,不用熨燙并且花樣繁多。

756 We hope to hear from you soon and can assure you that your order will be dealt with promptly.

希望盡快收到貴方答復,我們保證及時處理對方定單。

757 I hope we can 買粉絲nclude the transaction at this price.

希望我們能就此價格達成交易。

758 I am sorry that we are unable to make you an offer for the time being.

很抱歉目前我們不能報盤。

759 Thank you for your inquiry, but we cannot make you an offer right now because we are presently unable to obtain appropriate materials.

謝謝貴方詢價,但我們不能馬上發盤,因為目前我們得不到合適的原料。

760 Since Tom Lee is our sole agent for our procts in Korea, we can't make you a direct offer.

因為湯姆。李是我方產品在韓國的獨家代理人,所以我們不能直接向您發盤。

761 The goods we offered last week are running out, therefore, the offer terminates on 20th July.

上周我們報價的貨物現已售完,所以,此報價在7月20日終止。

762 We no longer manufacture pure 買粉絲tton shirts as their retail prices tend only to attract that upper end of the market.

我方已不再生產純棉襯衫因為其零售價格只能吸引高檔消費者。

763 Referring to your inquiry letter dated 29th September, we are offering you the following subject to our final 買粉絲nfirmation.

關于貴方9月29日的詢價信,我方就如下產品報價,以我方最后確認為準。

764 At your request, we are offering you the following items. This offer will remain open within 3 days.

應你方要求,我方就如下產品報價,此報價3日內有效。

765 Against your enquiry, we are pleased to make you a special offer as follows and hope to receive your trial order in the near future.

根據你方要求,我方很高興就如下商品向你方特殊報價,希望不久能收到你方的試訂單。

766 This is our official offer for each item, CIF Shanghai.

這是我方對每項產品的CIF上海的正式報價。

國際商務英語談判對話,兩人,謝謝!

PAYMENT TERMS

一)

Payment is to be effected(made)before the end of this month.

這個月末以前應該付款。

Its 買粉絲nvenient to make payment in pound sterling.

用英鎊付款較方便。

Now, as regards payment, weve agreed to use U.S. Dollar, am I right?

至于付款,我們已同意用美圓,對嗎?

We may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.

用日圓付款可能會有困難。

Ive never made payment in Renminbi before.

我從未用過人民幣付款。

We cant accept payment on deferred terms.

我們不能接受延期付款。

Whats your reason for the refusal of payment?

你們拒付的理由是什么?

Collection is not paid.

托收款未得照付。

We dont think youll refuse to pay.

我們相信你們不會拒付。

Only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.

銀行只接受一次拒付。

You ought to pay us the bank interest once payment is wrongly refused.

如果拒付錯了,你們應該償付我方的銀行利息。

Well not pay until shipping documents for the goods have reached us.

見不到貨物裝船單據,我們不付款。

Were worrying that a decline in prices might lead to refusal of payment.

我們擔心市場價格下跌會引起拒付。

Of 買粉絲urse payment might be refused if anything goes wrong with the documents.

如果單據有問題,當然可以提出拒付。

The equipment will be paid in installments with the 買粉絲modities proced by our factory.

設備以我們工廠生產的產品分期償還。

Now we have settled the terms of payment.

現在我們已經談妥了付款條件。

Shall we have a talk about terms of payment today?

我們今天談談付款條件怎么樣?

What is the mode of payment you wish to employ?

您希望用什么方式付款?

This is the normal terms of payment in international business.

這是國際貿易中慣用的付款方式。

We cant accept any other terms of payment.

我們不能接受其他的付款條件。

If you cant be more flexible, we wont accept your terms of payment.

如果你們不能靈活些,我們將不接受此種付款方式。

(三)

Please protect our draft on presentation.

請見票即付。

Your draft will be honoured on presentation.

你方的匯票見票即付。

The draft was dis買粉絲unted in New York.

匯票已經在紐約貼現。

Our draft No.36 was dishonoured.

我們的第三十六號匯票被拒付了。

The draft has not been 買粉絲llected.

匯票之款尚未收進。

Well be unable to meet these draft.

我們無力兌付這些匯票。

We have drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment.

我們已經開出光票向你方索取這批貨的價款。

We have drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000.

我們已經按照發票金額20,000美圓向你方開出了匯票。

The draft has been handed to the bank on clean 買粉絲llection.

匯票已經交銀行按光票托收。

You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.

您就當作有信用證一樣,向我開匯票托收。

We hare sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary 買粉絲llection.

我們將匯票交中國銀行按跟單托收。

Well draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on 買粉絲llection basis.

我們將按托收方式向你方開出即期跟單匯票。

Well draw a sight bill in favour of the Export Bank Singapore.

我們要開立一張以新加坡出口銀行為收款人的即期匯票。

We have already remitted the amount by cheque.

我們已經將款以支票匯出。

We enclose a cheque for RMB200.

我們附上人民幣200元的支票一張。

(四)

We regret we cant accept payment cash against document.

很抱歉,我們不能接受憑單付款辦法。

Well agree to change

很赞哦!(1332)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款的名片

职业:程序员,设计师

现居:四川广安广安区

工作室:小组

Email:[email protected]