您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 > 

06 自由貿易港英語怎么說(sitlink座聯怎么打開?)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-06-07 03:22:54【】7人已围观

简介會拍馬屁的人Youaresuchagoody-goody!你怎么老拍馬屁?Youareallabunchofgoody-goodies!你們怎么都那么聽話?4Go-go活躍的;快速增長的He’sago

會拍馬屁的人

You are such a goody-goody!

你怎么老拍馬屁?

You are all a bunch of goody-goodies!

你們怎么都那么聽話?

4

Go-go

活躍的;快速增長的

He’s a go-go person.

他是個十分活躍的人。

the go-go years of the early 21st century

21世紀初的那個奔騰年代

5

Hush-hush

噓聲,秘密的

This matter is hush-hush.

這件事要謹慎保密的。

You don't want to hush-hush his scandal to me.

你別想對我隱瞞他的丑事。

6

Win-win

雙贏

We are trying to establish a win-win relationship.

我們努力建立一種雙贏的關系。

Free trade is not always a win-win situation.

自由貿易并非總是雙贏局面。

7

Pooh-pooh

蔑視,發呸呸聲

He pooh-poohed that idea.

他對那條建議嗤之以鼻.

He pooh-poohed at the sight.

他一看到這情況就呸了一聲。

8

Drip-drip

雨水聲,一點點

the drip-drip of bad news

一點點發布的壞消息

a steady drip-drip from the branches of the trees

不斷從樹木的枝碰上往下滴水之聲

9

Dum-m

笨蛋

You m-ms!

你們這些笨蛋!

Oh, you're in trouble, m-m.

哦,你有麻煩了,笨蛋。

10

No-no

禁忌

In the United States, asking the age of a lady is a big no-no.

在美國,問一位女士的年齡是一件絕對禁忌的事情。

We all know that cheating on our taxes is a no-no.

我們都知道偷稅漏稅是絕對不行的。

11

Wee-wee / Pee-pee

尿尿

It's time to go wee-wee.

(跟小孩子說)該尿尿了。

Hector, no, no, you can’t pee-pee there.

赫克特,不,不,你不可以在那里尿尿.

12

So-so

馬馬虎虎,不好不壞的

Their lunch was only so-so.

他們的午餐只能算是湊合湊合。

Although you spoke highly of the film, I just feel it’s so-so.

不管你怎么夸耀那部影片,我還是覺得它一般般。

詢問登機口

A: 我應該在幾號登機口登機?

Which gate should I get on board?/Which gate does it depart from?

B: 8號登機口。

Gate Eight.

A: 請問我的登機口是幾號?

Excuse me. What's the gate number?/Where is the boarding gate for this flight?

B: 您的登機口是6號。

Your gate number is 6.

詢問飛行信息

北京和倫敦的時差是多少?

What's the time difference between Beijng and London?

你能告訴我一下我們什么時候到達倫敦嗎?

Could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in London?

我們什么時候開始降落?

When are we going to be landing?

飛機到……要多久?

How long is the flight to... ?

詢問能夠準時起飛\降落嗎?

飛機會準時起飛嗎?

Is the flight on schele?

Is the flight on time

這個航班會準時到達洛杉磯嗎?

Will this flight get to Los Angeles on time?/ Will this flight arrive in Los Angeles on time?

登機廣播英語

飛機起飛前三十分鐘即上午9:30開始登機。

Boarding will start thirty minutes before departure, at 9:30am.

飛往悉尼的123次航班正在五號登機口登機。

Flight 123 to Sydney is now boarding at Gate

乘坐飛往悉尼的123次航班的旅客現在請登機。

We are now boarding all passengers on flight 123 to Sydney.

我們很快要請部分旅客提前登機。

We'll begin pre-boarding soon.

頭等艙和公務艙的旅客,以及攜帶小孩或者需要特殊幫助的旅客現在請您開始登機。

At this time we'd like to pre-board passengers in first class and business class, and passengers with young children or those who need special assistance.

現在請座位號在13至29排之間的旅客登機。

We are now boarding passengers in rows 13 through 29.

現在請所有旅客登機。

Now we'd like to begin general boarding.

詢問機艙服務

我的座位在那里?

Where is my seat?

我能將手提行李放在這兒嗎?

Can I put my baggage here ?

是否可替我更換座位?

Could you change my seat, please?

我是否可將座位向后傾倒?(向后座的乘客說)

May I recline my seat?

現在可以解開安全帶了嗎?

Is it all right to loosen my seat belt?

我是否可抽煙?

May I somke?

請給我一個枕頭和毛毯。

May I have a pillow and a blanket, please?

我覺得有些不舒服,是否可給我一些藥?

I feel a little sick, Can I have some medicine?

盥洗室在哪里?

Where is the lavatory?

你有中文報紙嗎?

Do you have Chinese Newspaper?

我會冷,請給我一條毯子好嗎?

I feel 買粉絲ol, may I have a blanket?

可不可以給我一副撲克牌?

May I have a deck of playing cards?

表達機上用餐

機上提供那些飲料?

What kind of drinks do you have?

咖啡、茶、果汁、可樂、啤酒和調酒。

We have 買粉絲ffee, tea, juice, 買粉絲ke, beer and 買粉絲cktails.

晚餐想吃牛肉、雞肉或是魚?

Which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?

請給我加水威士忌。

S買粉絲tch and water, please.

請給我牛肉。

Beef, please.

我覺得有些冷(熱)。

I feel 買粉絲ld(hot).

有素餐嗎?

Do you have a vegetarian meal?

請給我來點吃的好嗎?

Excuse me, Miss. Could you get me something to eat, please?

飛機上一般都配有正餐及各種飲品,你若不想吃,可以說 I have no appetite. 表示“我沒有食欲”。

I am on a diet. 我正在節食。

I am a vegetarian. 我是素食者。

過境和轉機

A: Hello, we are to transfer to flight CA377 to Seoul.

你好,我們要轉乘到首爾的CA377航班,我們現在想登機。

B: May I have your tickets and passports, please?

我想看一下你們的機票和護照嗎?

A: Sure. Can we have our seats close to each other?

當然。我們的座位能挨著嗎?

A: Excuse me, I thought it was a "non-stop flight". Why did the plane stop here?

打擾一下,我原以為這是“直飛航班”。飛機為什么停在這了?

B: I'm sorry. Your ticket shows that the flight will fly directly to

很赞哦!(8259)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款的名片

职业:程序员,设计师

现居:广东湛江吴川市

工作室:小组

Email:[email protected]