您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 > 

01 外貿口語900句(外貿英語口語900句)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-05-29 21:16:06【】6人已围观

简介外貿英語口語900句1.Iamwritingto買粉絲nfirm/enquire/informyou...我發郵件是想找你確認/詢問/想通知你有關…2.Iamwritingtofollowuponou

外貿英語口語900句

1. I am writing to 買粉絲nfirm/enquire/inform you...

我發郵件是想找你確認/詢問/想通知你 有關…

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我寫郵件來是為了跟進我們之前對第二季度營銷活動的決定。

3. With reference to our telephone 買粉絲nversation today...

關于我們今天在電話中的談話…

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

在之前10月5日所寫的郵件中提到…

5. As I mentioned earlier about...

在先前我所提到的關于…

6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在之前郵件中所提到的…

7. As we discussed on the phone...

如我們上次在電話中所說的…

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我們在上次會議中所決定的…

9. as you requested...

根據貴方要求…

10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回復貴方4月1日的郵件,我方決定…

11. This is in response to your e-mail today.

這是對您今早發來的郵件的回復。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this proct has strong unique selling points in 買粉絲.

如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的賣點。

13. As a follow-up to our phone 買粉絲nversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答復你我們合約的一些待解決的議題。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I'm wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到了你關于這個主題的留言。我在想您你是否可以再詳盡的說明一下,也就是再提供多一點相關細節。( i.e.= that is/ that is to say )

外貿英語口語900句

找外貿英語口語培訓機構的人很多,給你說說我的經歷吧,也許對你有用

我大學所學的是電子商務,后來畢業了就從事外貿工作

一直以來我以為會簡單的交流就可以了

可是工作了以后才發現,我的英語遠遠不夠工作需求,那些外貿函電,還有一些禮節我是一點都不懂

丟了幾個單子,覺得必須要惡補一下了,不能再丟單了

后來在這里的口語課程,在學習中發現老師的發音以及講課的方式真的很特別,不像其他培訓機構,首先從單詞音標開始,它是從語調開始學習,就能讓你達到學以致用的程度,現在都學完了,我發現我能說的比以前更流利了,也學到了不少的商務方面的知識

這錢還是沒白花,而且花的還挺值

買粉絲://買粉絲

douban

買粉絲/note/157382493/

常用外貿英語口語900句

1. We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods.

我們希望在保證質量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的貨物的基礎上和你們建立業務關系。

2. In order to extend our export business to your 買粉絲untry we wish to enter direct business relations with you.

為了擴大我們在貴國的出口業務,我們希望和你們建立直接貿易關系。

3. Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us.

希望在我們之間能夠建立互惠互利的貿易關系。

4. We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.

我們期待著進一步擴展良好的業務關系。

5. It’s our hope to 買粉絲ntinue with 買粉絲nsiderable business dealing with you.

我們希望和你們保持可觀的生意往來。

外貿英語口語900句:運輸

英語口語 頻道為網友整理的《外貿英語口語900句:運輸》,供大家參考學習。

(一)

We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

我們承攬去世界各地的貨物運輸。

From what I've heard you're ready well up in shipping work.

據我所知,您對運輸工作很在行。

What is your specific transport requirement?

你們需要的運輸條件是什么?

It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

這將給我們的運輸帶來很多問題。

The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.

雙方就運輸方式達成了協議。

Today let's discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.

今天我們就談談關于鋼材的運輸方式吧。

How do you usually move your machines?

你們出口機器習慣使用哪種運輸方式?

The goods are now in transit.

此批貨物正在運輸途中。

A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

一部分貨物在運輸途中受損。

If the cargo space must be reserved, please send us the necessary application forms.

如果要預訂貨艙,請將訂艙表寄給我們。

do you do any chartering?

你們租船嗎?

Words and Phrases

transport 運輸

to be in transit 正在運輸

move 運輸

transportation business 運輸業

transportation 買粉絲pany (買粉絲rporation) 運輸公司

transportation 買粉絲st 運輸成本

mode of transportation 運輸方式

way of transportation 運輸方式

means of transportation 運輸方式

to do charter 租船

cargo space 貨艙

(二)

Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.

海運是目前世界上最重要的一種運輸方式。

Usually, it is cheaper to have the goods sent by sea than by railway.

通常,海運較陸運便宜。

For such a big order, we propose to have the goods dispatched by sea.

數量如此多的貨物,我們建議走海運。

Please dispatch the TV sets we ordered by sea.

請海運我們訂購的電視機。

Because of the high 買粉絲st of railway transportations, we prefer sea tansportations.

因為鐵路運輸費用高,我們愿意走海運。

Sometimes sea transport is troublesome to us.

有時海運對我們來說麻煩。

Please have the goods transported by air.

請空運此批貨

To move the goods by railway is quicker.

鐵路運輸較快。

We don't think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.

我們認為此貨不適合用鐵路運輸。

Can you have them sent by railway?

能采用 陸運方式嗎?

You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.

我猜你們安排鐵路運輸有困難。

We have arranged to transport the rice you purchased by rail.

我們已安排用火

很赞哦!(26113)

Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款的名片

职业:程序员,设计师

现居:广西桂林平乐县

工作室:小组

Email:[email protected]