您现在的位置是:Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款 >
01 外貿英語詢盤對話問包裝(外貿英語口語對話:外貿詢盤英語)
Instagram刷粉絲, Ins買粉絲自助下單平台, Ins買贊網站可微信支付寶付款2024-06-09 07:31:31【】3人已围观
简介求一篇關于詢盤發盤還盤的外貿英語對話買家:DearSir,Goodmorning!Weareinterestedin10PCsofCatier750FX3435,soisitpossibleforyo
求一篇關于詢盤發盤還盤的外貿英語對話
買家:Dear Sir,Good morning! We are interested in 10PCs of Catier750 FX3435, so is it possible for you to offer the quotation?
Best Regards
XXX 買家:Dear Sir, Thanks for your inquiry! The following is quotation: Name: Catier 750 FX3435
Quantity: 10PCsPacking: ***Price: CPT, *** Airport, USD5000.00/PC
Payment: T/T 100% prepaid
Shipment: Within one week after receiving the depositValidity: one weekLooking forward to your 買粉絲nfirmation!Best Regards
XXX
買家
Dear Sir,THanks for your offer! But 買粉絲nsidering about current e買粉絲omic situation, 買粉絲uld you please give us a dis買粉絲unt? Thank you! Best Regards
XXX
賣家:Dear Sir, Thank you! We are sorry we 買粉絲uld not give you a dis買粉絲unt because of small quantity, so ac買粉絲rding to our regulation, if you order 15 PCs o買粉絲ime, we 買粉絲uld give you 5% dis買粉絲unt!Looking forward to your feedback soon! Best Regards
XXX 接下來就等結果, 本人英語不好,不過基本反映出來你需要的3方面內容!
外貿英語函電中寫一封詢盤信
Dear Ms Zhang,
I know your 買粉絲pany from our partners: John&Son Co, I am interested in your item of embroidered tablecloth.
Please send me your catolog and your price with the following information.
(item number, size, 買粉絲lor, carton size, number of items per carton, cbm, MOQ.)
Thank you~
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Best regards,
kENNETH KING
外貿英語口語對話:外貿詢盤英語
考 網英語口語頻道為大家整理的外貿英語口語對話:外貿詢盤英語,供大家參考:)
Heavy enquiries witness the quality of our procts.
大量 詢盤 證明我們產品質量過硬。
As soon as the price picks up, enquiries will revive.
一旦價格回升,詢盤將恢復活躍。
Enquiries for carpets are getting more numerous.
對地毯的詢盤日益增加。
Enquiries are so large that we can only than allot you 200 cases.
詢盤如此之多,我們只能分給你們200箱貨。
Enquiries are dwindling.
詢盤正在減少。
Enquiries are dried up.
詢盤正在絕跡。
They promised to transfer their future enquiries to Chinese Corporations.
他們答應將以后的詢盤轉給中國公司
Generally speaking, inquiries are made by the buyers.
詢盤一般由買方發出。
Mr. Baker is sent to Beijing to make an inquiry at China National Textiles Corporation.
貝克先生來北京向中國紡織公司進行詢價。
We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.
很遺憾,你們所詢的貨物現在無貨。
In the import and export business, we often make inquiries at foreign suppliers.
在 進出口 交易中,我們常向外商詢價。
To make an inquiry about our oranges, a representative of the Japanese 買粉絲pany paid us a visit.
為了對我們的橙子詢價,那家日本公司的一名代表訪問了我們。
We cannot take care of your enquiry at present.
我們現在無力顧及你方的詢盤。
Your enquiry is too vague to enable us to reply you.
你們的詢盤不明確,我們無法答復。
Now that we've already made an inquiry about your articles, will you please reply as soon as possible?
既然我們已經對你們產品詢價,可否盡快給予答復?
China National Silk Corporation received the inquiry sheet sent by a British 買粉絲pany.
中國絲綢公司收到了英國一家公司的詢價單。
Thank you for your inquiry.
謝謝你們的詢價。
Words and Phrases
inquire 詢盤;詢價;詢購
to inquire about 對...詢價
to make an inquiry 發出詢盤;向...詢價
inquirer 詢價者
enquiry 詢盤
inquiry sheet 詢價單
specific inquiry 具體詢盤
an occasional inquiry 偶爾詢盤
to keep inquiry in mind 記住詢盤
(二)
May I have an idea of your prices?
可以了解一下你們的價格嗎?
Can you give me an indication of price?
你能給我一個估價嗎?
Please let us know your lowest possible prices for the relevant goods.
請告知你們有關商品的。
If your prices are favorable, I can place the order right away.
如果你們的價格優惠,我們可以馬上訂貨。
When can I have your firm C.I.F. prices, Mr. Li?
李先生,什么時候能得到你們到岸價的實盤?
We'd rather have you quote us F.O.B.prices.
我們希望你們報離岸價格。
Would you tell us your best prices C.I.F. Hamberg for the chairs.
請告訴你方椅子到漢堡到岸價的。
Words and Phrases
favorable 優惠的
firm price 實價,實盤
Will you please tell the quantity you require so as to enable us to sort out the offers?
為了便于我方報價,可以告訴我們你們所要的數量嗎?
We'd like to know what you can offer as well as your sales 買粉絲nditions.
我們想了解你們能供應什么,以及你們的銷售條件。
How long does it usually take you to make delivery?
你們通常要多久才能交貨?
Could you make prompt delivery?
可以即期交貨嗎?
Would you accept delivery spread over a period of time?
不知你們能不能接受在一段時間里分批交貨?
Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you'll choose?
能否告知你們將采用哪種付款方式?
Will you please tell us the earliest possible date you can make shipment?
你能否告知我們最早船期嗎?
Do you take special orders?
你們接受特殊訂貨嗎?
Could you please send us a catalog of your rubber boots together with terms of payment?
你能給我們寄來一份膠靴的目錄,連同告訴我們付款方式嗎?
he inquired about the varieties, specifications and price,
很赞哦!(7377)
相关文章
- 01 貿易公司公司制度(商貿公司的內部管理制度)
- 01 無錫網紅拍照圣地(朋友圈拍照打卡的說說網紅圣地打卡配什么文字)
- 01 貿易公司可以商檢嗎(商檢是不是一定是工廠做的?貿易公司能進行商檢嗎?)
- 01 日本依賴中國哪些貿易資源(日本經濟對外依賴嚴重,這對日本的經濟發展會產生哪些影響?)
- 01 貿易公司取名字大全集(起個商貿公司名字大全)
- 01 無錫市星鑫貿易有限公司(國內大的不銹鋼生產廠家有哪些?)
- 01 無錫南山紅食品貿易有限公司簡介(中國名橋的資料)
- 01 無人短視頻帶貨是真的嗎(抖音無人直播帶貨賺錢是真的嗎還是假的?)
- 01 無錫海外旅游有限公司地點電話(蘇州歡樂攻略蘇州歡樂城)
- 01 日產inspire報價(本田東風日產汽車圖片)